Help Needed on Wednesday

Some requests from Mr B for assistance on Wednesday:

1. Due to the severity of the low temperatures we could not load the van this evening, nor can we load it tomorrow afternoon as instruments would be a risk of damage. Therefore if any yr12 or yr13 students are free p1 and/or 2 Wed morning please come down to Music at 8.55am to help. Any student free p3 please meet me at The Coro to help finish setting up. The entire get-in must be complete by 11.40am so that I can get back to school to supervise and then walk down all the yr7-10 musicians.
  2. We need some parents to help sell programmes and raffle tickets before the concert and at the interval. If you can help please be at The Coro by 6.40pm. We already have some impressive prizes but if there are any more to come in could they be brought in tomorrow (or at least let me know that they are coming in) so that I can publish a list?
  3. At the end of the concert it would be really helpful if all Wind Band players could help for 10 minutes to pack away and then load the van. If we all muck in it will be a quick job.

Many thanks – this afternoon’s rehearsal went well and I told the band how very proud I am of all of the players. Roll on Wednesday!!!