Swing Band

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Not only on a great gig in Grange today, but also on a great year from the Band. Unfortunately, however, it is that time of the year when we have to say goodbye to the yr13s in the band. I can honestly say that this group of young adults have been absolutely amazing to work alongside over the last 2-8 years (depending on when they arrived … and how long they stayed!) and they will be sorely missed.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of them for the phenomenal amount of time and effort that they have put into Music at UVHS, and I hope that thy have taken a lot back in return. If there is one thing I would like them to remember, it is “Don’t Stop Believing” and “Reach For The Stars” because they are “Simply The Best!”. It might be cheesy, but….

So, to sign off for the Swingers Class of 2019 (although they will still get a cameo appearance at the Summer Concert), just one more quote with a slight change:

“And now the end is near, and so I reach the final [cadence]…!” We love you all!