Attached are copies of the letters for the Christmas Festival on the 15th and also the Booths Music Day on the 19th.
- please don’t forget to bring in some mince pies tomorrow or on Tuesday
- if anyone is able to donate any good raffle prizes we would be very grateful – we do have several already. Any not used will be saved for the concert on May 7th
- the Wind Band shirts have arrived!! – students can collect them at the additional rehearsal tomorrow after school
- could members of Friends of UVHS Music please be at The Coro by 6.40pm on Tuesday so that programmes/raffle/DVD sales can be ready as the doors open at 6.45pm – if you have a Friends t-shirt please wear it
- I need some parent volunteers to hold buckets at Booths on the 19th – 1 hour slots between 10am and 4 pm (2 people per slot). If you are able to help please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Royal Marines have just confirmed a joint concert with the Wind Band on Sat 7th May – tickets will go on sale early Feb (there will be 1 day for pre-sale to parents)