Tag: Mark Haddon

Today’s birthday author is Mark Haddon, born in 1962. Haddon wrote his first novel, The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time (2003) as a book for adults, and yet it won the Whitbread Prize for children’s fiction and I …

Literary Anniversaries: 26 September Read More »

Tagged with: ,

How DO writers write?  Could you throw away 75% of what you wrote, to make the remaining 25% perfect?

Tagged with: