We need to have 2 adults collecting at any one time throughout the day tomorrow. Below is a rota for those who have already volunteered. If your name is not down but you can fill a gap please contact me or, failing that, just come along.
10am Christine Spencer & ???
11am Bev Lewis & ???
12 Kay Smith & Ben Lewis
1pm ??? & ???
2pm Sophie Wilson & Jane Wilson
3pm Ian Wilson & Rebecca Thomas
All students are to wear Christmas jumpers and whatever they want as bottoms – if adults have Friends of UVHS Music t-shirts then that would be great, but don’t worry if you haven’t.
Finally, a huge ‘well done’ to all the students involved in the Christmas Festival on Tuesday and Prizegiving on Wednesday. Performances were superb and I am very proud of every single student’s efforts. Thank you also to all parents for the incredible support that you always give – both to your children and to music at the school.
Attached are copies of the letters for the Christmas Festival on the 15th and also the Booths Music Day on the 19th.
Xmas letter 2015
- please don’t forget to bring in some mince pies tomorrow or on Tuesday
- if anyone is able to donate any good raffle prizes we would be very grateful – we do have several already. Any not used will be saved for the concert on May 7th
- the Wind Band shirts have arrived!! – students can collect them at the additional rehearsal tomorrow after school
- could members of Friends of UVHS Music please be at The Coro by 6.40pm on Tuesday so that programmes/raffle/DVD sales can be ready as the doors open at 6.45pm – if you have a Friends t-shirt please wear it
- I need some parent volunteers to hold buckets at Booths on the 19th – 1 hour slots between 10am and 4 pm (2 people per slot). If you are able to help please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Royal Marines have just confirmed a joint concert with the Wind Band on Sat 7th May – tickets will go on sale early Feb (there will be 1 day for pre-sale to parents)