1. Watch Hans Rosling of Gapminder fame explain the Development myth and global population movement on Channel 4 News.
2. One for year 12: net migration to the UK hits 336,000 in the year to June.
3. Year 13 – a visual reminder of the geopolitical brawl that is the Syria conflict, courtesy of The Economist
4. Rhone Glacier drone footage shows ice retreat –
1. The unintended consequences of globalisation: homework completed by the light of McDonald’s.
2.There are now 31 low income countries in the world, fewer than ever before.
3. A bit of destructive wave action to get you in the mood for summer
Information, resources and links for A level and GCSE geographers at UVHS. Some of the content has been adapted from resources on the Edexcel Geography Ning and from Schoology – we are exceedingly grateful and hope this blog works to provide ideas and support for other Geography teachers as well as pupils.