Year 12 miss mardell – tuesday 16th april

Hi all,

I am not in school for P1 or 2 tomorrow. Please go to S4, get registered if someone is there to register you (if not, please register yourselves and take to Ms Steele). You are then to follow these instructions to complete the work – it will take the double lesson:

Produce a timeline of key events during the Cold War period. Take one of the GCSE History textbooks from my desk in S4 (which MUST be returned to S4 at the end of the double lesson) and use in conjunction with the PowerPoint called Lesson 4 Patterns of Power Change 2 Cold War (can be found in EQ1 on the Superpowers tab on the blog). Start from slide number 5 and follow the instructions for recommended page numbers. Notes should be brief as this is background information only. There are also Youtube clips in the notes section of the slides that can be watched to support if needed. I expect to see a completed timeline ready for discussion next lesson. 

I am back in school at lunch time if you need anything.

I will see you next Tuesday (as we miss Friday’s lesson due to Bank Holiday – enjoy!)

Miss Mardell