Good morning all,
I hope the last minute touches to your NEA are going smoothly. Just a few reminders for you:
- Use the NEA help tab on the blog – there is a student friendly checklist but also a PDF of the actual mark scheme we will use to mark your NEAs. It is marked /70.
- A reminder that the data presentation, analysis and evaluation of methods and the conclusions & overall evaluation of the investigation sections are the heaviest weighted at 24 marks each.
- There are examples of good NEAs on the Edexcel website, check them out if you’re still not sure about structure
- Remember that each page must have your name, candidate number and centre number at the top.
- Try to number all pages and include a contents page.
- Include references at the back and I would recommend a cover page with your title, name, candidate number and centre number (and a word count somewhere visible).
- Your deadline is the first Tuesday back after half term – make effective use of your time on Monday to print and get yourselves organised.
Good luck – you’re almost there!